Employment Authorization for Abused Non-immigrant Spouse !!

Employment Authorization for Abused Non-immigrant Spouse . It includes abused H4 visa spouses as well.

0 contributions

530 Views 2
 Tags    #h4(2)   #ead(3)   #abused(1)   #non-immigrant(1)  

Certain abused nonimmigrant spouses may use Form I-765V to request an employment authorization document (EAD). You may file for employment authorization if you are, or were, the abused spouse of a nonimmigrant who was admitted under INA section 101(a)(15)(A), (E)(iii), (G), or (H) [admitted in A, E-3, G, or H nonimmigrant status], and you either accompanied or followed to join your abusive nonimmigrant spouse.

Filing this kind of EAD doesn't come with any cost. 

Please check - https://www.uscis.gov/i-765v

Please login before Adding Contribution



Input Item is required

{{value.error}} Invalid Url Found



{{value.error}} {{value.serror}} Input Item is Required


{{value.error}} Input Item is Required

Instagram Logo
{{value.error}} Input Item is Required

{{value.error}} {{value.serror}} Input Item is Required

{{value.snippet.description|truncate:'20':'...'}} {{value.snippet.channelTitle}}
Views {{value.statistics.viewCount|number}}

Preview will appear here..
No Gifs Found