Casual gestures for Beautiful women to attract women

The woman is not appreciated just for her appearance. Dignity and common sense are also things that lead women's perfection in order to attract others

0 contributions

867 Views 2
 Tags    #girls(25)   #elegant(2)   #lifestyle(8)   #homosexuality(1)  

What is a "beautiful" woman in the true sense? Let's focus on women's gestures and tie them together.

I have always admired a woman who is in love with same sex ♡


I want to become a woman who adores not only people from opposite sex but also from same sex!

Admirations are increasing every day. That is because there are dignified beauties that take away eyes of people, unintentionally just from their actions and words.


1. Telling important things directly, not email or text

Do you know that the content of conversation is actually only 30% and the other 70% is influenced by tone, voice tone, expression, etc.

What I really want to tell is that people who talk directly face to face, are more likely to communicate more than over the phone or e-mail.


Smart people make their communication attractive because they have the art to understand the situation and speak words smartly.

2. Use both hands instead of one hand

As you can see, it is more elegant to have them wrapped with both hands than one hand.


For example, when shaking hands with people or when receiving business cards, when handing important documents or gifts.

I felt that my opponent carefully responded when I used both hands rather than one hand. This made me unexpectedly happy ♡


In public places with small children and elderly people, it is important to care for people. You can try switching to reading a newspaper or book instead of always stuck to your smartphone. This can aim for an intellectual beauty!


4. Very elegant opening and closing of the door

The sound of opening and closing the door is one thing I always thought didn't matter much.

An adult woman who is caring, quietly opens and closes the door. Even when you are in a hurry, you do not want to forget the concern that surprises others inside the room. do you?

At Work

5. Listen to the troubles of subordinates and juniors

As people grow up, they tend to forget about how they were when they just joined their company. However, there must be some experience that you can always recall.


A woman who is loved by colleagues, a subordinate, a junior is listening attentively to troubles and thoughts regardless of their work status.

Such a human relationship also becomes an armor that will help you back when it you are low in on your own.

7. Do not forget follow-up


In order to make work and project successful, cooperation of many people is necessary.

Check for any leaks at any time, support for those who are in trouble, and appreciated those who are indebted. There are surprisingly few people that can do so.

Daily life

7. I can say "Thank you" from the bottom of my heart

Is there anyone who is not happy and says "Thank you" with a sincere smile?


Five characters, just 5 characters. It is a magical word that changes the impression at all.

The word "thank you" has its own timing. Whether you can judge the proper timing is the key.

8. Apologize as soon as you acknowledge failure

Everyone has faults, there are obviously mistakes as well.


I understand the feeling of blaming myself.

People who quickly acknowledge mistakes immediately apologize and those who can connect next time will grow and shine steadily.

9. Switch immediately between on and off

To spend your valuable time off yourself as usual, you can switch on and off from professional to private life.


Life has mountains and valleys! Take it firmly, switch the head on for the holiday mode on weekends.

Trivial care is important


These trivial care can help you atttract not just opposite sex but every one will become your fan to be around you.

Please login before Adding Contribution



Input Item is required

{{value.error}} Invalid Url Found



{{value.error}} {{value.serror}} Input Item is Required


{{value.error}} Input Item is Required

Instagram Logo
{{value.error}} Input Item is Required

{{value.error}} {{value.serror}} Input Item is Required

{{value.snippet.description|truncate:'20':'...'}} {{value.snippet.channelTitle}}
Views {{value.statistics.viewCount|number}}

Preview will appear here..
No Gifs Found